Maxpedition Lunada Gearslinger PackItem # KRMXP-0422B
Maxpedition Lunada Gearslinger Pack
Featuring an ambidextrous cross strap and shoulder strap, the Maxpedition Lunada Gearslinger is a convenient shoulder pack designed to make portable gear access efficient. This pack has an approximate volume of 390 cubic inches, and features numerous pockets for storing your gear, including two internal loop fields for concealed carry weapons.
The cross strap prevents the bag from swinging around during rapid movements and when travelling. This bag has been treated with DuPont Teflon fabric protector and a triple polyurethane coating for superior resistance against water and grime. #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding protects the contents from shock and accidental damage, and UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles close quietly for situations when stealth is key.
- Approximate overall volume: 390 cu. in.
- Dry weight: 1 lb. 10 oz.
- 12" x 8" x 3" main compartment that is slightly tapered towards the top and features a front and back divider, internal organizer pocket, internal loop field for CCW, a drainage grommet and YKK#10 zippered closure
- 6.5" x 5.5" front slip pocket with YKK zippered closure
- 7" x 3" x 1" front upper pocket with a divider and elastic organizer loops
- 8" x 7" x 1.5" front lower pocket with key retention, elastic organizer loops, a divider and drainage grommet
- 6" x 8" rear pocket button closure and an internal loop field for CCW
- 2 rows x 4 channels of modular webbing on the front, 4 rows x 2 channels on each side, 2 sets of 2 rows on the shoulder strap
- Fully adjustable ambidextrous cross strap made from 0.75 webbing and a built-in survival whistle side-release buckle
- Integral, ambidextrous shoulder strap is made with 2" webbing and a Duraflex Warrior side-release buckle that can be hidden in rear compartment
- Non-slip, hook-and-loop flap style belt loop that accommodates a belt up to 2.5" wide
- Cushioned handle with 1" webbing and Duraflex D-rings for optional shoulder strap attachment
- Made of lightweight, 1000-denier ballistic nylon fabric that is water and abrasion resistant
- Treated with DuPont Teflon fabric protector for easy maintenance and grime resistance
- Triple polyurethane coating for superior water protection
- Taped and finished internal seams
- Padded with #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam for shock absorption
- Quiet closing UTX-Duraflex buckles
- Threaded with high tensile strength composite nylon webbing that is stronger than industry standard nylon thread
- Bar-tacking at high-stress areas
- High-strength YKK zippers and zipper tracks throughout
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Cleaning instructions: wipe down gear with a damp cloth, allow to dry naturally
- Do not use bleach or detergent when cleaning
- Not machine washable