Original SWAT Chase Low ShoesItem # KROS-131001-8
Original SWAT Chase Low Shoes
Combining the comfortable feel of a running shoe with the durability of a duty boot, the Original SWAT Chase Low delivers non-stop support. Built on a quiet rubber outsole that provides oil and slip resistance, these shoes meet several safety standards, including electrical hazard protection.
The outsole also is designed with siping for improved performance on painted or wet surfaces and ladder grip control treads for extreme traction. The custom molded phylon midsole cradles the foot for comfort, while the Texon stability platform insole delivers torsional stability and lateral support.
Made with a 1,200 denier nylon upper, these rugged shoes protect your feet with a gusseted tongue that blocks debris and dirt from entering the boot and a antimicrobial, moisture-wicking liner.
- Weight per pair: 32 oz.
- Upper made of 1,200 denier nylon for improved durability
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards for electrical hazard protection
- Quiet rubber outsole is designed with ladder grip control treads and siping for improved performance on wet or painted surfaces
- Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking outsole exceeds ASTM F489-96 test standards
- Fully gusseted, padded tongue to keep out dirt and debris
- Lightweight, custom-molded phylon midsole cradles the foot
- Perforated, polyurethane collar
- Rustproof hardware with durable brass alloy
- Lined with moisture-wicking and Aegis antimicrobial materials to keep boots fresh
- Thermoplastic, custom-molded heel counter and toe box deliver an immediate "broken in" feel and provide additional lateral support
- Stitched heel and toe for extended service life
- Airport friendly Texon stability platform insole provides torsional stability and lateral support
- Polishable, full-grain leather toe for comfort and improved durability
- Custom fit removable EVA orthotic with Poron cushioning pads
- Heel flex notch supports the Achilles tendon and increases mobility
- Board-lasted strobel construction for the feel of a running shoe