Smith & Wesson SW609 Liner Lock Folding Knife
Smith & Wesson Liner Lock Folding Smith & Wesson Liner Lock Folding Knife
The SW609 tactical frame lock folder is an affordable knife with great utility and solid construction. The 3.6" black stonewashed blade is forged from 8Cr13MoV stainless steel. The blade is deployed with a flipper or dual ambidextrous thumb studs, and locks up solid with a stainless steel liner lock. It comes with a deep carry pocket clip that can be removed for a slimmer carry. The handle is outfitted with a lanyard slot providing another carrying option.
- Blade Length: 3.5" (9 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.3" (21 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel with Tan G10 Inlay
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down
- Weight: 5.9 oz.
*** For more information, please visit Smith & Wesson.