Streamlight TLR-1 HL Weapon-Mounted Light
Streamlight TLR-1 HL Weapon Mounted Light
Intensely bright, virtually indestructible rail-mounted tactical light, attaches to almost any gun in seconds. Provides a 630 lumen blast of light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or alley. This lightweight gun-mounted tactical light features the latest in shockproof LED technology for reliable operation.
Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach or detach from side of weapon. Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement.
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finish
- 800 lumens; 15,000 candela peak beam intensity; 245m beam; runs 1.75 hours
- Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with 50,000 hour lifetime
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- Includes keys for Glock, Picatinny, Beretta 92, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Powered by 2 3-volt (CR123) lithium batteries
- 4.18 oz.