Thorogood Men's 8" Deuce Side-Zip Waterproof Composite-Toe Boots
Thorogood 8" Deuce Side-Zip Waterproof Composite-Toe Boots
Sure-footed stealth, comfort, and performance are the qualities these advanced tactical boots deliver. This best-selling tactical boot has been re-engineered to incorporate high-tech materials and construction techniques, ensuring a tactical edge out in the field. Non-metallic construction helps minimize the chance of hardware scratching work surfaces and will not activate security screening devices.
The boot is ideal for travel on any type of terrain, and combines three different technologies to ensure exceptional performance at all times. The cross-environment Z-Trac tread design ensures confidence with every step, while the built-in flex design provides long-term comfort. Upgraded Z-Trac multi-surface traction outsole features a specially formulated dual-density rubber sole compound that was created exclusively to deliver maximum traction and stability in the most challenging conditions.
- Height: 8"
- Upper: waterproof leather with air mesh
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Z-Trac ASR Rubber
- Insole: removable polyurethane
- Composite toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 safety standards
- Meets or exceeds ASTM class 75 impact and compression standards
- Meets or exceeds the ASTM F2913-11 SATRA Test Method TM144 standard for slip resistance
- Tested for and meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 volts electrical shock resistance standard
- Composite safety toe caps provide the same protection as steel but are non-metallic, corrosion-resistant, and transmit less cold
- Shock-resisting soles and heels capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts at 60 Hz for one minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of 3.0 milliamperes under dry conditions
- Bloodborne pathogens penetration compliant
- Waterproof membrane with taped seams
- 400-gram performance air mesh provides improved breathability and flexibility
- Two-zone moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Heavy-duty, non-metallic YKK side zippers
- 100% non-metallic
- Molded rubber heel stabilizer for ankle support
- Double-row stitched for durability
- Engineered composite shank provides torsional support in the arch
- Removable Shock Zone insole provides all-day cushioning and built-in air vents reduce hot spots
- EVA impact pads integrated into the outsole provide shock absorption and cushion
- Z-Trac ASR Rubber outsole delivers traction and extended wear
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have been wearing Thorogood boots for years but they were always so expensive (but worth it). I was laid off recently but still needed a good pair of boots and caught these on sale for $65! They are the same quality as the expensive Thorogoods and actually lighter. Great boots!