ASP Ultra Aluminum Chain Handcuffs
ASP Aluminum Chain Ultra Handcuffs
ASP added to the revolutionary design elements of their original Aluminum Chain Handcuffs to create the Aluminum Chain Ultra Cuffs, made with a frame that is forged from 7075 T6 ordnance grade aluminum and permanently joined by 4140 heat treated spiral locking pins.
This ASP design incorporates the practical features most requested by officers on the street, meaning that these handcuffs are manufactured to fit your needs. Because of their conical bow geometry, the cuffs fit large subjects, yet still control small wrists. They are easily carried, rapidly applied and have a clean, smooth, finished appearance.
A double lock warning bar is readily visible, and both double and single locks are released by turning the key in a single direction. These cuffs come in one pawl, two pawl and three pawl designs. Security that works exactly how you need, ASP handcuffs are made with your protection.
- Length: 9.4"
- Width: 3.125"
- Weight: 9 oz.
- Edge Radius: 0.035" minimum
- 7075 T6 aluminum frame
- Replaceable and interchangeable lock sets with dual keyways
- Hardcoat anodized
- Can fit large or small wrists while remaining in control
- One pawl tactical design offers a basic level of security for standard use and feature a replaceable lock set
- Two pawl security design provides increased security with a stainless steel divider plate, making these cuffs virtually impossible to pick. This design requires an included custom double bit key
- Three pawl European design uses three independently operating sections to make them more resistant to shimming