Maxpedition Falcon II Backpack
Maxpedition Falcon II Backpack
The Falcon II Backpack is the quintessential Maxpedition product: Durable, ergonomic, and intelligently designed. This medium bodied pack is thoroughly constructed with 1050-Denier water & abrasion resistant nylon; yet its ergonomic shape, padded shoulder straps and sturdy sternum & waist support make it an absolute delight to wear.
Further examination will reveal that the Falcon II has layered independent compartments with more pockets, pouches and PALS attachment points than most backpacks twice its size. Pull the dual-directional YKK zippers and expand the main compartment into a full clamshell opening.
You'll find that the Falcon II is surprisingly spacious with room to accommodate your camping essentials and two (2) 100oz/3L water reservoirs. Pack it up and press it down with front & side compression straps, then head out on a hike or overnight with a premium Maxpedition backpack.
- Lightweight 1,050 denier ballistic nylon fabric to resist abrasion and water
- Overall size: 9" x 10" x 18"
- Volume: 1,400 cu in
- Main compartment: 9" x 4" x 18"
- Secondary compartment: 8" x 3" x 16"
- The exterior front features six internal slip pockets: one is 2.5" x 4.5", one is 6" x 6", one is 1" x 4.5" and three are 1" x 4.5"
- Zippered pouch on the lower exterior front: 7" x 10" x 2"
- Zippered pouch on the top exterior front: 7" x 4" x 2"
- Exterior front also has 5 rows of 5-channel PALS webbing, loop field, Keyper and Y-compression strap made from 1" webbing
- Padded back of pack comes with 2 grommet ports for drainage and 8.5" x 17" zippered compartment that can hold a 100-oz. hydration bladder or CCW
- Exterior right and left sides each have 5 rows of 2-channel PALS webbing and 2 compression straps made with 1" webbing
- Exterior top side has a tube port, Button-Lock security strap, tube port and 1"-webbing grab handle
- Exterior bottom comes with non-slip material that provides abrasion resistance and 2 1"-webbing compression straps
- Main interior front mesh pocket: 8.5" x 8.5"
- Main interior rear mesh pocket: 9" x 6"
- Internal slip pocket: 7.25" x 4.5"
- Two internal mesh pockets: 4" x 3.5"
- Independent front compartment: 8" x 3" x 16"
- Treated with Teflon fabric protector for easy cleaning and grime resistance
- Coated with triple polyurethane to resist water
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material absorbs shock
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread is stronger than regular industry standard nylon thread
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- Double stitching, bar-tacking or "Box-and-X" stitching along high stress points
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Internal seams are taped and finished
- Heavy duty zippers and zipper tracks
- Not machine washable
- Do not clean with bleach or detergent
- Cleaning instructions: wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow backpack to dry naturally
- Compatible with #9903 3" TacTie and #9905 5" TacTie Attachment Straps
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Sturdy, comfortable, and the water reservoir is great. You'll feel and perform like a badass with this one on your back.