Original SWAT Classic 9" Side-Zip Safety-Toe Boots
Original SWAT Classic 9" Side-Zip (CT) Boots
The Original SWAT 9" Side-Zip Boots are ideal for military or law enforcement professionals who require secure, reliable footwear that keeps them safe in the most dangerous terrain. The non-marking rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant for maximum stability and traction, and the Aegis antimicrobial insole protects from bacteria and hazardous materials.
The gusseted, foam-padded tongue and collar add extra comfort and keep dust and debris out. Besides exceeding the ATSM F489-96 test for slip resistance, these boots also exceed standards for electrical hazard protection, making them secure enough for any situation. For dangerous terrain, the L-Protection anti-penetration board protects feet from punctures with pre-treated ceramic and high-tenacity fibers.
These boots include an airport-friendly nylon shank and a thermoplastic heel counter for comfort and lightweight support. There is also a PU collar for easy cleaning and a removable, custom fit PU insole. A YKK side zipper fitted with a Velcro closure provides for quick on and off. This is the steel-toe model.
- Height: 9"
- Full grain leather and 1000 denier nylon upper
- Slip and oil resistant rubber outsole
- Lenzi non-metallic L-Protection anti-penetration board
- Removable custom fit PU insole
- Airport friendly nylon shank
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter
- Gusseted tongue and foam-padded PU collar
- Aegis antimicrobial technology
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- YKK side-zipper with Velcro closure tab
- Exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards for electrical hazard protection
- Outsole exceeds ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance
- ASTM F2413-11 approved composite safety toe